New truck in the family

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Heres a couple of pics of the truck my brother just bought. We went and looked at it today and took it for a ride. Pretty nice. Needs some tlc but overall the body is perfect. No rust anywhere. Its an arizona truck. 1954 Chevy 5 window. Its sitting on a mid 80's blazer frame. But whoever built it did an excellent job. Has nice running 350 and turbo 350 in it. Dakota digital dash. Msd electronics. Now we have another project to turn wrenches on this winter. Not looking to restore it yet. My brother wants to make it his daily driver for a few years. He has a company truck and wont really drive this too often but it will definately be different.

Kevin

truck4.bmptruck3.bmptruck.bmp

Attachments

• truck4.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 30
  • truck3.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 29
  • truck.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 26
Looks pretty nice. Only thing I saw that I didn't think looked exactly right was that the tire size looks a little big for the wheel wells. I really like pic three...the car in the background is even cooler than the truck.

Looks pretty nice. Only thing I saw that I didn't think looked exactly right was that the tire size looks a little big for the wheel wells. I really like pic three...the car in the background is even cooler than the truck.
Yeah im not crazy about the wheels or tires. He mentioned getting white 5 spoke wagon wheels for it to look a little more old school. Not sure what he wants to do yet. The car in the background is my 71 mach. It was a nice fall day in PA today so i figured we could get a cruise in before the weather gets nasty. Got to ride around for about 2 or 3 hours today.

Back