Newbie from Upstate NY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello! Just acquired a 71 Mach1, 351 with C6 trans, grabber blue with white interior. I previously had a cobra replica for 6 years and wanted an iconic car to replace it. Looking forward to learning about the car and having fun times with the local Mustang club.
Welcome from ~ 'Ground Zero' of this site! Been living in Latrobe where it all started since 03. Your founder and gracious host, Rocketfoote or Barry has really done a professional job setting up this site and the further build up to where it has become the best mustang site on the internet. As a veteran of the bottom part of 'upstate, New York'(Elmira) feel for you with the current weather(with a friend just North of there in Ithaca). Also, being a veteran of the Air Force w/ last assignment of just less than 2 years at a tiny air (radar) site called Duluth International Airport(2,200 foot elevation and one mile south of Duluth(on Lake Superior), MN. About your car, love to see some pics of it and if you ever find your way near my member site, have over 300 pictures(generally of my mustang from acquisition, tear down/rebuild/modify. Though still have some tweaking-kinda like maintenance at this point with replacing the clutch, picture enclosed is mine that made 2014 calendar for the month of March. Mike

Hello! Just acquired a 71 Mach1, 351 with C6 trans, grabber blue with white interior. I previously had a cobra replica for 6 years and wanted an iconic car to replace it. Looking forward to learning about the car and having fun times with the local Mustang club.
Like the flag in the background.

Welcome. Beautiful car! Where in NY are you? I'm in Utica... cant wait until the warm weather gets here and stays!

Welcome! Nice car. I am upstate NY as well. Granville NY 12832 right on eastern most border, literally right on the VT border.

Back