Newbie to site

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Indiana, I have 2 extra sets of widow glass hardware etc. I have 3 sets of complete doors 2 sets badly rotted you can have whatever you need free. My Son is in remission from brain cancer so I know its a hard fight but you can do it. If I can help in anyway I would consider it a privilege. My wife and I pray together every Thursday Morning we will pray for you. and I wish you " recovery at the speed of Mach 1" its a saying I would tell my son early in his treatment. We put it on " T- Shirts" when he was recovering in the hospital. Just PM me if you need some of the door glass and such.

Dennis

2ebs779.jpg

Thank you so much for the great words. I have been all over this site. I am so pleased to hear we have 71-73 lovers in the world. Special thanks to Mr Bill for getting me here. Now I will run and bloom. Ya Izzy! We are on the road to recovery. Knowledge on this site is mind blowing. Again, thanks to all. Izzy and I do have hope.

::welcome:: from Lynnwood, WA. You and Izzy are both determined fighters and I wish you all the best on your recovery. Stay strong and know that you have fellow 7173 Mustang owners that will cheer you and Izzy on to tearing up the road in the near future. :)

Rich

Hi Kat and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg / Europe.

I am impressed by the determination you are showing and I wish you get your car back asap.

Thank you for sharing your story.. I wish you the best in your recovery and can't wait to see pictures of you behind the wheel of your dream machine Izzy.

Welcome from SE Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Welcome from UK/China. Looks like the makings of an awesome car. Good luck

G'Day and welcome aboard from downunder. Glad to have you here, this place is great for information, and just full of great people..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back