Newbie with a '72 Grande

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats awesome :) I got mine when I was 17, and now I'm 37. I'm one of the lucky people who doesn't have to say, "I had one of those when I was a kid... Sure wish I didn't sell it!" I was even homeless and lived in my car for 2 months at one point. Do yourself a favor, and keep it forever :)

Thats awesome :) I got mine when I was 17, and now I'm 37. I'm one of the lucky people who doesn't have to say, "I had one of those when I was a kid... Sure wish I didn't sell it!" I was even homeless and lived in my car for 2 months at one point. Do yourself a favor, and keep it forever :)
I thought I was alone... I've always held onto the same thing. all those guys in my youth who would say, "I wish I still had that car", stuck in my head. It has been a long hard fought battle to keep my car around, several moves, disgruntled parents, dumb girlfriends, all against the car but here I am 31 years later starting to gather the pieces and put it back together.

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

So glad I found this site. I am the proud owner of a white 72' Grande 351c 2v which I bought last week. Since I am only 17 and not a ton of mechanical knowledge this site has been great, lots of people willing to give advice.

The car is in pretty good shape with a couple of rust spots that I am in the process of trying to take of now. The interior is black and red and is immaculate. Only 83,000 miles on it, one owner. There were a few things done to it before I bought it: new fuel tank, true dual exhaust, and few other small things. Love the car and can't wait to really get started on getting it to where I want it.

By the way from Mayflower Arkansas. Are there any Mustang clubs in the area?
::welcome::from latrobe PA and never had enthusiasm to do my own work on mine and paid mega bucks from trusting the wrong shop as to extra after the fact repairs and the waste of time to 11 years in its resto-mod to my preference. Instead of worrying on impending engine work : check out xado.com online and in Hemmings muscle car magazine and may not see any wear for 80k miles and restore inner working parts and the walls to better than new condition not a snake oil. To increase compression performance and fuel economy and not one of those mobil 1 synthetic nOr lucas gas/oil additive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back