Newly restored Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did'nt know there was Capri's overthere.. They are very nice! We have several of them here in Denmark, but they are very rare, you don't see them often anymore.. In Denmark they are only called Ford Capri, I think Ford in Europe made them, or am I wrong? :)

I did'nt know there was Capri's overthere.. They are very nice! We have several of them here in Denmark, but they are very rare, you don't see them often anymore.. In Denmark they are only called Ford Capri, I think Ford in Europe made them, or am I wrong? :)
That's right - they were re-badged as Mercury products here, but were Fords in the European market.

Hardly any here to start with. It didn't appeal to the American market in the same manner it did in the UK.

-Kurt

Okay, I did'nt know that,. I could imagine that they would never be that popular on the American market as they were here in Europe.. It's a small car verses American cars from the same time.. :) But I never thought they would go as a Mercury, but really nice to learn something new.. :)

Thanks Kurt... Can I borrow $6800? That is a nice example.
Sure, no problem*.

*Interest is 40%**

**Compounded semi-daily.

Jokes aside, I'd be more than happy to look at/facilitate this Capri for anyone here on the forum.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kurt... Can I borrow $6800? That is a nice example.
Sure, no problem*.

*Interest is 40%**

**Compounded semi-daily.

Jokes aside, I'd be more than happy to look at/facilitate this Capri for anyone here on the forum.

-Kurt
Thanks Kurt... if I had the garage space I might have taken you up on that offer.

Back