NFL Playoffs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh no..what year of ranger? I own and drive a little 97 ranger....but i think mine has the 5LD trans in it.
1988. Bought a second trans as a core to rebuild for the 4.0L swap we'll do this year, but the existing decided to check out before we were ready. Hope the "core" trans works and lasts a bit. :-/
Ohh yes...my bud has about that same year of range with the big old 4.0 in it...Great power plant...But he had to replace the trans on his too...Seems the early trans are a little weak..I know he had to buy one with upgrades in it.

Looks like my original forum account disappeared. Had to recreate it. :(

Hmm...how about Broncos vs 49ers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXIV

Sorry, had to do it. :angel:

Rich
Ouch! Now I know why your account disappeared.... :whistling:
Lmao, no kidding! That and I'm at work right now surrounded by a sea of blue and green. Good lord, Seahawk fever is at an all time high here! ::help::

A rematch would be outstanding! :)
That would be a badass rematch. I can't wait till tomorrow (and my gf for Sunday's game)! I'll be cutting my Mach 1 work a bit short this weekend, lol. I'll make it up next time. :D

Rich

The local news has been saying it will be cold at Candlestick (~45),

that is like playing in Miami for the Packers. The Niners may have

an advantage since the field is below sea level and it has been raining

a lot. They know where the "soft spots" are.

Go Niners.

mike

The local news has been saying it will be cold at Candlestick (~45),

that is like playing in Miami for the Packers. The Niners may have

an advantage since the field is below sea level and it has been raining

a lot. They know where the "soft spots" are.

Go Niners.

mike
Hehe, that reminds me of that one playoff game when the Cowboys came to town. The whole field turned into one big mud bowl and the Niners had extra deep cleats that game. The Cowboys on the other hand slid all over the mud and got dominated from the 1st quarter. It was an awesome game as I had a college club meeting at Fuddruckers and instead of concentrating on the meeting, we all were cheering on the Niners. ::beer::

Good times, GO NINERS! :D

Rich

Everyone that stepped foot on that field made a ton of mistakes, except for Baltimore's kicker.

Even the refs left a lot to be desired. Two missed calls...after REPLAY???

This Denver vs Balitmore is quite the slugfest so far...Im rootin for Denver on this one.
Latest Vegas line is Denver and San Fran 5-2.

mike
Whoops!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone that stepped foot on that field made a ton of mistakes, except for Baltimore's kicker.

Even the refs left a lot to be desired. Two missed calls...after REPLAY???

This Denver vs Balitmore is quite the slugfest so far...Im rootin for Denver on this one.
Latest Vegas line is Denver and San Fran 5-2.

mike
Whoops!
Ohh yes...but manning did the bad one in the end...he forced that last play and paid for it...I wanted to see them win..But wasnt invested in either team..But good long game..lol..specialy for playoffs..wow...And now the san fran is tied up...we getting some amazing playoff games atleast..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh ya..On the edge of your seat games....That San Fran QB is runing like crazy on Greenbay.
Most running yards for a QB. Good lord, Kap is on fire after that INT. Blowing the Packers out of the water. ::goodjob::

Being a Niners fan I thought the game would be at least close leaning towards the Niners.

Never expected Green Bay would get creamed.

mike
No kidding, I was not expecting a beat down like that. Now to watch the Seahawks/Falcons game tomorrow to see who's next! :D

Rich

Being a Niners fan I thought the game would be at least close leaning towards the Niners.

Never expected Green Bay would get creamed.

mike
No kidding, I was not expecting a beat down like that. Now to watch the Seahawks/Falcons game tomorrow to see who's next! :D

Rich
And during the post game interview Colin had an almost flat affect.

He gave all the credit to his teammates.

mike

Seahawks getting their clocks cleaned by the Falcons in the 1st quarter...I'm hoping the Seahawks wake up in the second quarter or it's over.

What a heart breaking game...Great come back.....But i have to say that time out was bullshit...Pete did not call a time out ...And would have missed...But no going back now...too bad..I think seattle was the better team ..Playing at there and coming back so far...Was a good game no matter what thou.

What a heart breaking game...Great come back.....But i have to say that time out was bullshit...Pete did not call a time out ...And would have missed...But no going back now...too bad..I think seattle was the better team ..Playing at there and coming back so far...Was a good game no matter what thou.
Seattle played a hell of a game against themselves. Atlanta was on the winning end of it.

Latest posts

Back