NFL Playoffs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a heart breaking game...Great come back.....But i have to say that time out was bullshit...Pete did not call a time out ...And would have missed...But no going back now...too bad..I think seattle was the better team ..Playing at there and coming back so far...Was a good game no matter what thou.
Seattle played a hell of a game against themselves. Atlanta was on the winning end of it.
Totaly agree...We should of been up 6 points at the least..But pete failing to take the kick and tring for the first down..I couldnt believe it...I was like nooooooooooooooo take the kick pleaseeeeeee....lol..But nope..lol...Atlanta just had enough luck in the end...lo..barely...Thats football thou...You never know..ever..lol

Still in shock at the Seahawks/Falcons game. Man that was crazy as hell. You never know what's gonna happen in the NFL. Seahawks had a helluva game. I see a great future for them next season. :D

I'm hoping for the Niners taking it to the Falcons. We'll see as anything can happen. Looking forward to the Ravens vs Patriots game. The Ravens are playing with a ton of heart. Hoping for a Super Har-bowl. Wishful thinking, lol. :)

Rich

Still in shock at the Seahawks/Falcons game.
Me too. Can't wait for next year. Wilson is turning into a pretty damn good player.
Ya...He really suprizing me...When i first watched him play i did'nt have any hope for the year.....I watched him lose a few games..And seemed like his throws had no power and he tried to float all the balls in....But he really changed half way threw the year and worked hard..You could tell...it paid off....Next year i see alot of good things happening for them if he keeps it up.

Back