• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nice looking 73 Grande for Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice looking car. The ad is obviously flawed a little (leather in the seats?) but the price is pretty good, especially if there is no rust (no mention either way)

here's a copy of the ad:

'73 Classic mustang grande mach 1 v8 - $5500

Date: 2012-03-26, 10:46AM EDT

Reply to: [email protected]

1973 Ford Mustang Grande V8 has been garage keep bought new in 1973 with 78,103 original miles!!! Automatic, original 351 Cleveland engine original gas cap, wheel covers, tires, floor mats and keys. Requires very little exterior work if restoring for show use. Cars runs smooth with engine in great condition.The interior in mint condition including carpet,vinyl, leather on seats and door panels clean GA title....

5I65X15Jd3G33M83Lbc3je49e4fad705c1c0f.jpg
5Fc5M45S13Kb3Md3F2c3j80731fcd9e2117bb.jpg

5Ge5Q45X33Le3Ff3Iec3jcbac9924138c17e9.jpg
5H95S25Mc3Ka3Jd3H9c3jd3558ba5bd431ba2.jpg

Thanks Don! Nice car.

But I wanted to say - this is best way to post Craigslist ads. It allows us ability to view info even after the ad (link) closes.

Ray

Thanks Don! Nice car.

But I wanted to say - this is best way to post Craigslist ads. It allows us ability to view info even after the ad (link) closes.

Ray
Exactly. ;)

Plus it's another way for us to gauge the market (asking prices anyway).

That is a nice looking car. The ad is obviously flawed a little (leather in the seats?) but the price is pretty good, especially if there is no rust (no mention either way)
Hey it's a 73 Mustang, there's rust, the question is how much and where. I agree with everyone else, great looking 73 and the price sounds like a bargain if it's as described.

Looks nice..But im douting the seller knows what mint means...lol..Cause if im not wrong i notice a big classic heat crack across the dash mat above the glove box...lol

It is a rare bird thou

Looks nice..But im douting the seller knows what mint means...lol..Cause if im not wrong i notice a big classic heat crack across the dash mat above the glove box...lol

It is a rare bird thou
Maybe the owner doesn't look at as a heat crack, but rather a linear character marking on an aged beauty. Just like when I installed new hardwood flooring, the first few scratches from our dog's claws were ugly scratches, now we have so many I've just given up and look at them as adding character to the floor.

Those Mach 1 Grandes' are a rare birds indeed:s
Roy, I guess you missed the memo: ALL 71-73 mustangs are Mach1's! :D

Back