Nice to find a site for 71-73

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

I agree, very nice site. I love the big mustangs. I have a 72 Coupe Restomod that I've been working on for 4 1/2 years. It's almost done, just about ready for final assembly

I like them because they are in my opinion more rare than the 60's Mustangs. Those have been done so much, kind of hard to be different.

I wanted something that everybody else said was worthless and turn it into my own vision. At least I know I won't ever see a Mustang that looks exactly like mine.

Here's a URL of my ride. I tried to document each step of the build process.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3004129/1972-ford-mustang

I agree, very nice site. I love the big mustangs. I have a 72 Coupe Restomod that I've been working on for 4 1/2 years. It's almost done, just about ready for final assembly

I like them because they are in my opinion more rare than the 60's Mustangs. Those have been done so much, kind of hard to be different.

I wanted something that everybody else said was worthless and turn it into my own vision. At least I know I won't ever see a Mustang that looks exactly like mine.

Here's a URL of my ride. I tried to document each step of the build process.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3004129/1972-ford-mustang
Dude,

Hat's off to you and your wife for the great job you're doing on that car. I went through your web site and checked out your pictures. What a labour of love.

You guys are doing a great job. I wish I could get my wife into helping me. That's great.

I love the paint that you chose too.

She looks awesome!

Bruce

Thanks Bruce. It's been a long and challenging road. You don't know how many times I wanted to give up. But I kept pushing. Thank GOD for my wife who has been nothing but supportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back