Northern Ontario

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Canadian car. never restored however has been painted. Running 351C (2v) with eldebrock manifold & holley 650. FMX tranny.
[url=https://ibb.co/gGN6oH][img]https://preview.ibb.co/mYjahc/IMG_0724.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgbb.com/]upload photo to web[/url]
Hey everyone! Introducing myself and my Mach 1

1971 Mach 1, produced in Aug of 1970. 87,000 original miles.

First viewed as a teenager in 1980, and after a 20 year chase I was fortunate enough to add to my garage.

This is and will never be trailer queen as I drive when I can.

Running gear 351C 2V with 4 barrel upgrade, cam upgrade, FMX transmission cruising gears.

Power applied to ground though Goodyear Eagle 245/45ZR17's mounted on Ion Alloy rims chosen as they have a similar look to the Magnum 500's, interior cooled by a Classic Auto Air System.

First viewed as a teenager in 1980, and after a 20 year chase I was fortunate enough to add to my garage.

Running gear 351C 2V with 4 barrel upgrade, cam upgrade, FMX transmission cruising gears.

Power applied to ground though Goodyear Eagle 245/45ZR17's mounted on Ion Alloy rims chosen as they have a similar look to the Magnum 500's, interior cooled by a Classic Auto Air System.

Very nice! Love the wheels! Welcome from Wa state! ::thumb::

Hello from Mississippi. Glad to hear one of these "Long Pursuit" stories  with a happy ending. A lot of  'em  end up with the car gone the next time you check on it after years of "Chasing" it, or it turns into a unrepairable pile of rust while you listen to the "I'm Going to Fix Her Up One Day" story for the millionth time!

Those wheels look great. Modern wheel but with the Magnum look.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Northern Ontario from Southwestern Indiana. Love your car. I have found that there are lots of parts to be had in Canada.

1 goldcjmach

Welcome

Nice car always liked the green / argent combo

Really like those wheels perfect fit

Hi from Prince George BC and welcome. I’m a new member also. 71 convertible. Stock. 302 v8. Almost everything is original. 102k. Waiting for our 4ft. Snowfall to go away, which could be May ! She hasn’t been on the road for about 12 yrs but warm and comfy in our garage. I have a question for the general membership... where do you get the “codes” I see being used to describe your cars? From the vin? Hope someone can enlighten me. And broaden my knowledge! Lol.

Hello from sunny, snowy Alberta. You likely get it out of the garage about the time I do...patience.
Got a little snow on it 2 weeks ago, had to take it out of the garage to install a little heat. Its nice and warm now

IMG_3006.jpg

Nice ride!! I live just a little north of you in Englehart. I have a 71 vert project car.

Lots of great info here.

Back