Not something you see everyday - Mustang Raffle

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Convertible Q code, Auto C6 trans
I was driving through a small town an hour from where I live this weekend and saw this billboard that caught my eye. I went back to take this picture so I could share it with you all. It's apparently a Lutheran Church that has had a classic car raffle the past two years, and is doing it again this year featuring this 72 Mustang convertible. They are selling a total of 3500 tickets then it's full, and the drawing is at the end of July. The tickets are $20 each or three for $50.

Here's a link to their website that has more information: https://www.bethanylaporte.com/classic-car-raffle

On this site they also have a link to their "Rules", one of which is that you have to be a US citizen...sorry for our Canadian brothers & sisters

I tried calling a couple of the numbers this morning, and one has a mailbox that is full and the other is for the church itself and they are closed today (Monday), but do say that their office is open from 9am to noon (central time) Tue - Fri. So my plans are to mail in an order form...couldn't resist.

Since this is one of "our cars" I thought many of you would find this interesting too. I know I was really surprised when I saw this billboard.
Bob

Attachments

• Mustang Raffle.jpg
    Mustang Raffle.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 1
Back