Now Introducing: Forgotten Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's update our project list.

New Parts

Strut Rod

Steering Center Link

Steering Pitman Arm

Shock Tower Bumper

Scott Drake Premium Upper Control Arm

Scott Drake Premium Lower Control Arm

Tie Rod Sleeve

Coil Spring Saddle

Scott Drake Strut Rod Bushing Kit

Scott Drake Coil Spring Insulators

Scott Drake Progressive Rate Coil Springs

Scott Drake 1" Front Sway Bar Kit

Inner Tie Rod End

Outer Tie Rod End

Idler Arm

Brushable Body Seam Sealer

Body Panel Seam Sealer

Eastwood Rubberized Undercoating

Replacement Body Parts

Complete Floor Pan Assembly

One-Piece Quarter Panels

Roof Panel

Tail Light Panel

Inner Wheelhouses

Outer Wheelhouses

1 Piece Torque Box (Driver's Side)

1 Piece Torque Box (Passenger's Side)

Fenders

Upper & Lower Cowl

Front Valence

Rear Valence

Radiator Support with Crossmember

Dynacorn Dash Assembly

Firewall Assembly

Dynacorn Full Shock Tower Assembly (Driver's Side)

Dynacorn Full Shock Tower Assembly (Passenger's Side)

Floor to Firewall Extensions

Rear Window Panel

Steve,

Thanx for keeping the information flowing to us. So many of the build concepts and advice carry over to 65 - 73 mustangs that we all can benefit from these. Please keep us connected as you move along.

The FedEx guy has visited my house three out of five days this week with deliveries marked CJ. Between the 67 GT tranny repair and the ongoing 72 concourse restoration my credit card is smokin with you guys. Used my first CJ Reward Points accumulation this week.

Steve,

Thanx for keeping the information flowing to us. So many of the build concepts and advice carry over to 65 - 73 mustangs that we all can benefit from these. Please keep us connected as you move along.

The FedEx guy has visited my house three out of five days this week with deliveries marked CJ. Between the 67 GT tranny repair and the ongoing 72 concourse restoration my credit card is smokin with you guys. Used my first CJ Reward Points accumulation this week.
good stuff and thank you for using CJ's. Little bird told me we may have picked up a 71 Convertible this week while at Carlisle to use in house for install videos and a project car. We know guys feel left out so we are doing what we can to make sure you're not left out when it comes to your cars.

Little bird told me we may have picked up a 71 Convertible this week while at Carlisle to use in house for install videos and a project car. We know guys feel left out so we are doing what we can to make sure you're not left out when it comes to your cars.
That's awesome news. I like watching your videos as I plan on eventually getting 65/66 project in the future for my better half. But definitely good to hear that you may have a 71-73 project in the works. I'm sure a lot of us on here would love to see that. :)

Rich

Sweet getting a 71 to bring to the project scene. It will be great to see those videos when they become available.

I suggest you open up a contest on the forum for the next project name. Maybe kick in some Reward points or some other prize to the winner. I am already thinking of some good names.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet getting a 71 to bring to the project scene. It will be great to see those videos when they become available.

I suggest you open up a contest on the forum for the next project name. Maybe kick in some Reward points or some other prize to the winner. I am already thinking of some good names.
I will actually take that up with my team and see what the boss says as if we do actually have one we will need a name for it.

I wonder how a 71 project would be received at some of the "other" Mustang sites?
every car has it's negative nancy's. hell I know tons of people that can't stand foxbodies. Like I said I'm not a big fan of 71-73 but I do appreciate a good build and that is all that matters in the end is the quality of the build.

I wonder how a 71 project would be received at some of the "other" Mustang sites?
every car has it's negative nancy's. hell I know tons of people that can't stand foxbodies. Like I said I'm not a big fan of 71-73 but I do appreciate a good build and that is all that matters in the end is the quality of the build.
I am one of those who are not a fan of the Foxbodies.

Being a 73 Mustang and a 73 Chevelle SS owner I have heard my share of "we don't support those" I don't know that that statement was meant as negative though. And stop calling me NANCY! :mad:

DSCN0814.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
but the styling is just not "mustang".
huh_sign.gif

It's hard to explain but I love them from a performance standpoint but there's just no signature mustang styling in them at all, I know no many here will like what I am about to say but, I think I like the mustangII styling better. If I was to own a fox it would be 79-86 style.

Every family has a dark horse member. I think the same can be said for various years of mustangs, but the one important thing is that it is family. We can all proudly say we have a member of the longest running continuous family in production. That has to be good for something.

Every family has a dark horse member. I think the same can be said for various years of mustangs, but the one important thing is that it is family. We can all proudly say we have a member of the longest running continuous family in production. That has to be good for something.
Rep given!!:goodpost:

+1 very well said

+1 very well said
Ditto! Nothing but love for every year Mustang out there. :run_horse:

Rich

Back