Opinions Please Considering this car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so bummed. I lost my chance to get the Holy Grail car. I can't even think about any other car now as all of them will pale in comparison to the car I just lost the chance to purchase. I may get over it in time but as of right now I seriously doubt it.

It has knocked the wind out if my sails and I don't even want to look for another car.

A fair price in my opinion 8-10 k. It's defiantly more desirable than a 6 cylinder car.

you take that back you hert my feelings lollerz :chin: rofl just joking but i do like my six banger

Re: MM articles... As my current restoration was featured (well maybe not featured, but was on the cover of the Sept/15 edition + a related short article inside), if you read the story and the stats concerning how many J code verts came in auto vs 4 spd, you will note that they do not appear to confirm the stats before publishing.

They have the stats reversed... So, you can't always believe what you read...

The funny thing about classic car values is they can differ depending on location. In my neck of the woods that car would bring around 12K-15K and that I'm sure is different then say the same car in Florida or California or Texas. Not to many survivors here in New England and there seems to be a growing interest in the 71-73 Mustang as well as any Pony/muscle car from that era. With a little work that same car could bring 20K or more.

Latest posts

Back