Opinions

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good but may have too many adjustables for my liking. the more options available the more oppotunities for failure. I'd have to see some long term data to be comfortable with the price. JMHO

In my opinion if you're looking at getting coil overs for better handling properties buy an entire front end suspension kit (about 3 times the price of what you're looking at) that includes tubular control arms and an adjustable strut rod. But if you are just looking for an infinite height adjustment only these will work just fine.

I've been looking at TCP for a while now, I think just buying the shocks wouldn't be worth it, if I were to spend $800 on some shocks, I would want the rest of the suspension to be of the same quality/price range.

Well you gotta figure that it is replacing your spring perches ,that unless you have roller limit your suspension some and you get a new coil spring and shock,plus the height adjustability.The spring perches are 200 unless you build your own,coil springs around 100, another 200 for good quality shocks. Theirs already 500.That's how I looked at it,even though I didn't do it(I have a daughter in college and another about to go) if I had the jack I would consider it.If your looking for front suspension advice you might give John@opentracker racing a call.Super super nice guy willing to help and as knowledgeable as he is nice.He might be able to help you out a little cheaper.

Back