• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts for a 1971 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heardatbeat

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I figured I would give this place a shot before I start checking fleabay ?. In search of the side marker lights and bezels front and rear for a '71 Mach 1. A driver's side seat track and a shifter console for my 4 speed. If you have any of these parts feel free to PM me. I check this out every other day .

I figured I would give this place a shot before I start checking fleabay ?. In search of the side marker lights and bezels front and rear for a '71 Mach 1. A driver's side seat track and a shifter console for my 4 speed. If you have any of these parts feel free to PM me. I check this out every other day .
Good news for you.  The shiftier console for the 71 mustang is the same for manual versus automatic,  As far as the side marker lights, so many originals are beat up that you might as well go for the repop for some clean looking marker lamps.

Good news for you.  The shiftier console for the 71 mustang is the same for manual versus automatic,  As far as the side marker lights, so many originals are beat up that you might as well go for the repop for some clean looking marker lamps.
I know but they are so expensive new! I guess I shouldn't complain   lollerz

PM sent

A new set of all 4 lights [ with Ford logo and sae numbers ] 119.95 shipped ... gaskets 2.95 pair

New bezels 32.95 pair front or rear - might have good used ones

Seat tracks do you need one pair for one seat or just one track ?

I know but they are so expensive new! I guess I shouldn't complain   lollerz
If you don't go with new and if Don doesn't have any used marker lights and bezels, let me know I have them on my ebay store.  Look under lighting for the markers and body for the bezels on the link below.

https://www.ebay.com/str/motorcitymustang?rt=nc&_oac=1

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a non-a/c heater box with blower in very good condition if that would help you?   $80.00 plus shipping or local pickup is fine also.

Ed Raver 505-250-5798

Another word of caution. If your car had factory air the non air heater box will not fit. You will have to put additional holes for the heater hoses and add the helmet shaped dome under the passanger fender to clear the blower motor.

Pic shows the dome and hose location difference. The blue caps are covering the heater core connections on non air car. The air car has connections where the key shaped hole is.

If anyone is parting out a non air car you should cut the dome piece out in case someone needs it.

David

Back