Pensacola Mustang Show March 25-27, 2011

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
Show Info

Registration begins on Friday, March 25th, between 8AM and 5PM and continues on Saturday between 8AM and 11AM. Judging is according to MCA rules for Mustangs and begins at 11AM on Saturday. In a good move, it looks like the Awards presentation has been moved up a few hours and will begin at Noon on Sunday. Registering a car in a judged class will cost $40 unless you opt for one of the limited inside spaces in which case the fee is $50. Registering as Display Only costs $25 and placing a car in the Pony Corral (cars for sale) is $35. Registration forms and checks should be sent to Gulf Coast Regional Mustang Club (GCRMC), P. O. Box 754, Gonzalez, FL 32560.

The show will once again be held at the Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds which is off of I-10 Exit #7. Additional activities going on at the same time will be a British & German Car Display, show sponsored by the Pensacola Mopar Club, show sponsored by the Falcon Club of America, Southern Trans Am Regional Show, a Motor Sports Marketing Open Class Show, and a Craft Show.

Host hotels are: Holiday Inn Express (850-944-8442), Country Inn & Suites (850-944-7653), Sleep Inn (850-941-0908), Comfort Inn (850-476-8989), Rodeway Inn (850-477-9150), Quality Inn (850-944-0333), and Best Western (850-477-7474). On site camping at the Fairgrounds is also available in an RV for $25 per night.

I've got the Azalea Trail Run that Saturday morning. I'll most likely go over on Saturday afternoon with the family so it will be wife, 5 kids, and myself...maybe my father-in-law if he wants to come. We will be pushing the youngest one in the stroller so it will be hard to miss us walking around.

So the show was only ok this year. There were definitely not as many cars as there usually are. Several 65-70's, a few Galaxy 500's, and only 4 71-73's. That was disappointing. 2 were Mach1's and the other 2 were Boss 351's. However, all 4 were in good condition and only 1 was too customized for my taste...it had a homemade console that was short. It went from the temp controls to the midpoint of your thigh. At that point it was shaped kind of like a bell bottom so that the video screen that was installed therein could be viewed from all four seats. It also had 4 6x9 speakers mounted on the package shelf. Other than that not a bad looking car. I think I took a pic of it...if so I'll upload and post.

So the show was only ok this year. There were definitely not as many cars as there usually are. Several 65-70's, a few Galaxy 500's, and only 4 71-73's. That was disappointing. 2 were Mach1's and the other 2 were Boss 351's. However, all 4 were in good condition and only 1 was too customized for my taste...it had a homemade console that was short. It went from the temp controls to the midpoint of your thigh. At that point it was shaped kind of like a bell bottom so that the video screen that was installed therein could be viewed from all four seats. It also had 4 6x9 speakers mounted on the package shelf. Other than that not a bad looking car. I think I took a pic of it...if so I'll upload and post.
:worthlesswithoutpics:

Back