• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

performance parts for a 351 ceveland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmichaud

Reaction score
My Car
73 mustang grande with a 351 cleveland engine
edelbrock intake , 650 holley carb , slight bigger cam just to give little lope in idle and headers if anyone has any of these parts let me know it would be a huge help

Always look twice when buying used performance parts... ask around about the seller's rep, and that includes ALL online sites. I don't know if Don at Ohio Mustang Supply (one of our sponsors) sells performance parts, but if he does, he can be trusted. I've heard good things about our other sponsors as well.

My 2 cents.

Sorry, but I missed some of your posts.

Can you edit your first post here and let us know what parts of the motor you are keeping, and what you are replacing?

Also, what year is your motor?

I have an edelbrock performer intake with a 670 holley for 4V heads and a crane cam & lifters if you are interested. If you are I can get cam spec's later this evening.

Let me know.

Back