pics like i said

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevemach1ford

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1 with 429
well here r the pics i said hopefully u can tell what they r so this guy unfortunatly passed away i missed the cars but they said it was a convertable so there r some parts ive never seen dont be afraid to ask as i didnt take pics of everything also there is another link here for all the cleveland stuff i sold it to my friend so please refer ur Qs to his email thanks hopefully u guys get something u need as i didnt need any of this stuff.im getting flak for buying (extra stuff all the time!!

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r572/Saford72/

all engine prts please email [email protected]

well here r the pics i said hopefully u can tell what they r so this guy unfortunatly passed away i missed the cars but they said it was a convertable so there r some parts ive never seen dont be afraid to ask as i didnt take pics of everything also there is another link here for all the cleveland stuff i sold it to my friend so please refer ur Qs to his email thanks hopefully u guys get something u need as i didnt need any of this stuff.im getting flak for buying (extra stuff all the time!!

How do those a/c controls look?

didnt look super close i will pull it tomorrow and give u an honest oppinion to many partsto memorize really how good they are

didnt look super close i will pull it tomorrow and give u an honest oppinion to many partsto memorize really how good they are

I thank you.

I Would Be Interested In The Hood Lock Parts. I Saw The Brackets For The Rad Support, I Dont Know If You Have Any Of The Other Parts, But Im Interested In What You Do Have... Thanks
Did you need the hood latch bracket? if so which one? What year?
No Roy,, I Need The Brackets That Mount On The Rad Support For The Twist Hood Locks......Do You Have Any??

I Would Be Interested In The Hood Lock Parts. I Saw The Brackets For The Rad Support, I Dont Know If You Have Any Of The Other Parts, But Im Interested In What You Do Have... Thanks
im thinking 75 bucks if it is more than 10.00 to ship u can pay it im trying to pass on fair deals over 20 years of buying an giving parts away some things i will be firm on i think this is a good deal they are in good shape not bent

tell us about the heads?
ill tell u about them but as i said i sold all the stuff to my friend motors and intakes there is 4v heads that i had screw in studs installed by ariondo racing member of engine builders of america open chamber with small valves in ft lauderdale still in biz also 4v heads 70 with closed chambers i disasembled them as it was running.complete motors,they are ready to bolt on that was my stuff my wife ) talked me into switching to 429 gotta love her. but every thing is good no cracks ect,not going to give that stuff away,as i would have a hard! time replacing it.those red heads woke up my car,like no tomorow.also only few hundred miles on them the closed chamber ones need a standard clean up keith is his name u could call him if needed after 5 321 987-2725 thanks for looking

No Roy,, I Need The Brackets That Mount On The Rad Support For The Twist Hood Locks......Do You Have Any??
80 bucks

I thank you.
has all 6 vacume tubes and knobs all tees still there 55 bucks an ill ship thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
OK no I dont have those but think they can be bought seperately. Don would know for sure

im thinking 75 bucks if it is more than 10.00 to ship u can pay it im trying to pass on fair deals over 20 years of buying an giving parts away some things i will be firm on i think this is a good deal they are in good shape not bent

tell us about the heads?
ill tell u about them but as i said i sold all the stuff to my friend motors and intakes there is 4v heads that i had screw in studs installed by ariondo racing member of engine builders of america open chamber with small valves in ft lauderdale still in biz also 4v heads 70 with closed chambers i disasembled them as it was running.complete motors,they are ready to bolt on that was my stuff my wife ) talked me into switching to 429 gotta love her. but every thing is good no cracks ect,not going to give that stuff away,as i would have a hard! time replacing it.those red heads woke up my car,like no tomorow.also only few hundred miles on them the closed chamber ones need a standard clean up keith is his name u could call him if needed after 5 321 987-2725 thanks for looking

80 bucks

I thank you.
has all 6 vacume tubes and knobs all tees still there 55 bucks an ill ship thanks for looking

My unit is in good shape but the plastic display has cracks.... thats all im looking for

Back