pits in body filler

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we use the evercoat Rage stuff. Make sure that after you work your filler you use polyester glaze. Don't forget to put a guidecoat down to find those high and low spots.

If you want the paint to really look slick, if you have the time, let the car sit in primer for a few months. My car sat in primer for about 6 months before it was wetsanded...

Makes a WORLD of difference.

oh it will sit for about a year. I am getting ready to go to school and I dont trust people around here to do it, Not being cocky just really bad here. I plan on going one coat epoxy 2 k high build then reduced. I just hope I can get this on right. I should not have to sand between coats?????

depends on how "slick" you want it to look. We went as far as wetsanding with 2000 grit, then a sealer, then a base coat before we even got to color.

Well I am going to epoxy primer filler then primer again. I know Q said to use 2k high build but I have to read on it to find out what it is. The epoxy along should keep it from rusting right. This crap I put on it three years ago is causing more work now and I dont want to do all this work to spray it and have to do more work if I wait for paint

Back