Possible round 2

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's cause she wants something stronger than yours hahaha. Congrats to both of you keep us posted on the progress. and as you would say {For future posts}:worthlesswithoutpics:

Tell Stacey congratulations for me. It's going to be fun watching this one go together.

Gotta love the Bronco II wheels. :D
He said they were off a ranger but now that you say it does look like the old Bronco 2. She has already shot my first motor down. Nice little crate stroker 350hp for only 6600.

http://www.proformanceunlimited.com/specs/351w_350dropal.html
I'll donate a 351-2V block if you want to build one from scratch.
Thanks Don, but it has the original motor and tranny in the car supposedly.

BUT its going to be a while now. She went to register it and found it has some title issues which warranted a refund until the title is straightened out. Could be a week or months so we are in a holding pattern:mad: Do not know enough about the issues to really discuss, so we decided a refund and play the waiting game and let someone else worry about it.

Roy said: "Thanks Don, but it has the original motor and tranny in the car supposedly.

BUT its going to be a while now. She went to register it and found it has some title issues which warranted a refund until the title is straightened out. Could be a week or months so we are in a holding pattern Do not know enough about the issues to really discuss, so we decided a refund and play the waiting game and let someone else worry about it."

Well, ain't that a pile of crap! :mad:

Good luck!

Title, we don't need no stinkin title! (in Alabama that is!)
Darn tootin' that's right! :cool:

Wher's the car at again? I still have some space in my sig area. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Title, we don't need no stinkin title! (in Alabama that is!)
Darn tootin' that's right! :cool:

Wher's the car at again? I still have some space in my sig area. Lol
I like how you consolidated the parts cars, Don. Cleans up the sig line nicely ;)
I had to make room for the '70 sportsroof. Lol

Just kidding Roy. I don't want your GF's car.

But DAMN those Dynacorn bodies are expensive! Starting at $15k for just the shell...ouch. If you have the funds then it's definately easier to go that route...and may be less expensive in the long run...or, just keep your eye out for a desert find rust free car from AZ or SoCal.

Or another option is to let everyone else spend the money and just look at the pictures and dream.

slap a mild 466cid 475HP motor in it and the swap parts area ll over the place for it!!!! :D

a 475HP 460 motor is mild and can be driven anywhere and of course idle at 650 in gear if you want it to.

Back