Proud Papa

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to you and your son, Jeff! Where is he going to med school, and where did he do his PreMed? I did the WAMI program at the University of Montana before I wandered off in another direction... :p

Thank you for all the well wishes!

Congratulations to you and your son, Jeff! Where is he going to med school, and where did he do his PreMed? I did the WAMI program at the University of Montana before I wandered off in another direction... :p
He is accepted at Michigan State's Detroit campus. It's one of his top choices. He has several applications out there yet so he may get another offer yet. He did undergrad at Hope College in Holland and Grand Valley State University here in Grand Rapids. He also put in 1-1/2 years at Western Seminary in Holland. I think he likes school too much! :D

Thank you for all the well wishes!

He is accepted at Michigan State's Detroit campus. It's one of his top choices. He has several applications out there yet so he may get another offer yet. He did undergrad at Hope College in Holland and Grand Valley State University here in Grand Rapids. He also put in 1-1/2 years at Western Seminary in Holland. I think he likes school too much! :D
The tough(er) part starts now. Personality will be a big part of this phase. Work ethic, belief in the work, study, study, study. Repeat.

You know. :)

Back