PRI in Indy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to you, your wife, and your son ! How is the Cyclone coming along? Chuck

Anyone going to PRI next week in Indy? If so please send me a DM. Trying to get some information from a vendor and I cannot make it. Son is graduating from Auburn with his undergrad in Electrical Engineering.
🦅 War Eagle baby! Congrats to your son and family. Exciting times ahead!

Sorry for delayed responses. PRI goes 12/7-12/9. It is alot like SEMA so you have to be a registered performance based business or race team to attend. If you think you will make it, I will send you a DM.

Thank you for everyone's best wishes for my son. He has been a very very hard working student. More than I was. He has worked very hard at school and has very good grades to show for it. He had an offer from TVA who he interned with this past summer, but has decided to pursue research and his PHD. at Auburn. Nice thing is he earns a salary and gets tuition waved, so he is off of my books. Are they really ever though? Hopefully with a couple more dollars now in the green the Cyclone can start to see some changes.

Back