• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pulleys

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 original 351C C6 Now 460-4spd top loader
1930 Ford Model A 351C-AOD
Guys,

Looking for a steel, not cast iron power steering pulley and an early 460 or 429 crank pulley.

I believe the P/S pulleys are all the same for 351C & 429.

Let me know.

Thanks, Jay

Olie,

That's what I figured that I would do, but when trying to take the open face 3 spoke cast iron pulley off, it broke. I never saw a pulley that looked like this one before and I know it is the OEM.

Olie,

That's what I figured that I would do, but when trying to take the open face 3 spoke cast iron pulley off, it broke. I never saw a pulley that looked like this one before and I know it is the OEM.
My 73 convertible had that same pulley along with a cast crankshaft pulley also. Never seen that before. My other 2 Cleveland cars have the standard stamped pulleys. My pulley broke the same way and I had to cut it off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back