Quarter Panels on E-Bay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Kurt! I was having a hard time pulling the trigger on these with the wife sleeping and an in-opportune time for us in life that I waited for her to get up...She knows how hard it is to find NOS Quarters in fastback and convertible and we've been fortunate to find both in the last 2 years.

Thank god I have an understanding wife and MUSTANG lover too that she said the Magic words BUY THEM~! Dan did go out of town Ice fishing and after the BIN I had to wait till this afternoon to pick up the Sheet metal and over a hundred miles later we're home and put away. The Quarters are damage free as well as outer wheelhouse's and the fender.
KURT- That's what your looking for RH? I'll keep my eye open and let you know when I see anything. Does it have to be NOS or is rust free ok? I don't know of any but if I see it things need to happen quickly. ;)JIM

No problem, CJ; nothing personal, of course.

Knowing who got them and that they'll be put to good use takes the sting out of it, for sure. That, and knowing you weren't but 100 miles away to pick them up - add another zero on that 100 for me in terms of distance.

Another RH panel will show up; it'll just take another year of patience ;) . It'll probably fall into my lap without even trying too - nine years of restoring vintage lightweight roadbikes proved that theory, as I've had the strangest and most obscure parts show up virtually at my doorstep at the exact moment I needed them...

-Kurt

Sorry Kurt! I was having a hard time pulling the trigger on these with the wife sleeping and an in-opportune time for us in life that I waited for her to get up...She knows how hard it is to find NOS Quarters in fastback and convertible and we've been fortunate to find both in the last 2 years.

Thank god I have an understanding wife and MUSTANG lover too that she said the Magic words BUY THEM~! Dan did go out of town Ice fishing and after the BIN I had to wait till this afternoon to pick up the Sheet metal and over a hundred miles later we're home and put away. The Quarters are damage free as well as outer wheelhouse's and the fender.
KURT- That's what your looking for RH? I'll keep my eye open and let you know when I see anything. Does it have to be NOS or is rust free ok? I don't know of any but if I see it things need to happen quickly. ;)JIM

No problem, CJ; nothing personal, of course.

Knowing who got them and that they'll be put to good use takes the sting out of it, for sure. That, and knowing you weren't but 100 miles away to pick them up - add another zero on that 100 for me in terms of distance.

Another RH panel will show up; it'll just take another year of patience ;) . It'll probably fall into my lap without even trying too - nine years of restoring vintage lightweight roadbikes proved that theory, as I've had the strangest and most obscure parts show up virtually at my doorstep at the exact moment I needed them...

-Kurt
Kurt don't know if you've heard about Forwardair.com http://www.forwardair.com/locations/falocations.htm or not but that place not was far from his place if he would have shipped it when ready. The only problem is they need to measure 1st then they need money order for payment( back when I last had a quarter set sent me). I have also bought doors and fenders from California and used Greyhound kind of a PITA when tracking...My stuff was moved from 1 bus to another b4 getting to Minneapolis hard to pack NOS not knowing how well they are packaged. I will keep an eye open for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any one on our site score the parts on e-bay.... that was a good deal
Actually yes....
(Quote)

)@(*$#($#@%(&*#@$*&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot told me to leave a deposit, said he was going skiing on Friday. Never left an address to send the deposit, and someone else hit the BIN in the meantime.

Truth be told, the back end of that RH quarter panel looks as if the rear flange has been twisted badly off of it (see photo below from the auction), but I don't care. I'm still pissed. Should have just hit the BIN and been done with it. (End Quote)

Im glad you scored them so close to home. Im in the process of fitting up re-pops both sides and they suck... oem quarters are the way to go especially at the price you got them... Im glad someone from our forum got them.

I just saw these on ebay that was a steal and half. If I saw those last week I would have hit the bin button. I am from ct I would have jumped into my truck and hit the road. Not to many great deals come around in life when you see one gobble it up. ayp

I just went back onto ebay I tried every search possible looking to see if the auction would come up. I finally typed exactly what the seller stated in the title of the Auction still will not come up. The auction will not come up under completed listings,or sold listings go figure. What am doing wrong on the ebay search?

I did some more searching this time I used the advanced button while I was under the parts and acc. This Time the auction came up. Well that's great some one found a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back