• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quarter Windows

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeglessOne

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 - 460
Hi Guys,

Want to put operational quarter windows in my Mach 1.

If anybody has all the parts excluding glass and is willing to ship to Saddleworth 5413 in South Australia that would be great.

Even just the slide plates,stops and window clamp plates with rollers as I can get repo regulators here.

Thanks

Shane

Hi Guys,

If anybody has all the parts excluding glass and is willing to ship to Saddleworth 5413 in South Australia that would be great.

Even just the slide plates,stops and window clamp plates with rollers as I can get repo regulators here.

Thanks

Shane
I should have what you need.  Will get you a picture of the set-up tomorrow.

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Shane
Thanks very much.

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Shane
Thanks very much.
Here are the pictures of the assemblies still in the vehicle.   Would you like everything minus the glass?

View attachment 40940

View attachment 40941

View attachment 40942

Yes please.

Minus glass and regulators if that's ok. The regulators I can get repo's over here and I figure they are going to be the most expensive to ship.

Regards Shane

Yes please.

Minus glass and regulators if that's ok. The regulators I can get repo's over here and I figure they are going to be the most expensive to ship.

Regards Shane
Shane, Will get everything pulled this weekend for you.  Mike

Thanks Mike

Can you PM me the price and freight cost?

Also details on how to pay you.

Thanks Shane

Thanks Mike

Can you PM me the price and freight cost?

Also details on how to pay you.

Thanks Shane
Shane,  Here are the pictures of the window guides and parts.  If I am correct, all you are looking for are the guides and hardware that go with it, and the bracket to hold the glass.  You do not need the glass nor the regulator, correct?

View attachment 40958

View attachment 40959

View attachment 40960

Hi Mike,

Yeah that's correct. I can get repo regulators over here for $140 aud each. If the cost of your regulators and the extra freight are under that then I will take the lot.

Sorry to be a PITA

Thanks Shane

Hi Mike,

Yeah that's correct. I can get repo regulators over here for $140 aud each. If the cost of your regulators and the extra freight are under that then I will take the lot.

Sorry to be a PITA

Thanks Shane
Shane,  I will price it both ways on shipping so you can make a decision.  Will send you a PM.

Back