random 71 Mach 1 pic

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 Mustang (project)
93 Dodge Shadow (daily)
86 Buick Regal (2nd project)
I have this really cool 71 Mach 1 pic I thought I'd share.

Can you guys spot anything odd?

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Everything you guys have said may be true but there is one thing that is odd/cool about the entire picture.

Nope. I'll just tell you guys, I took this picture in Gran Turismo 5 (PS3 video game). It is not real but looks like it is, to me at least.

yeah its a pretty awesome car in the game as well. I did a 1:27 lap time at Laguna Seca, which is 7 seconds faster than an acr viper.

I´d never have guessed it was "fake"! Unbelievable!

Am I the only one who thinks the front spoiler and the ground effects on the sides don´t look half bad?

They are pretty cool, and they weren't supposed to be on there. For some reason when you buy the car it doesn't come with the spoilers, and when I added the front one it also added the ground effects. Not sure if anybody cares but I fully built it, 734hp@5400rpm and 831ft-lb@4400rpm while weighing 2900lbs.

They are pretty cool, and they weren't supposed to be on there. For some reason when you buy the car it doesn't come with the spoilers, and when I added the front one it also added the ground effects. Not sure if anybody cares but I fully built it, 734hp@5400rpm and 831ft-lb@4400rpm while weighing 2900lbs.
Cool would almost keep up with Cobra's future beast.

Back