reaching for $71,000.00

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a 73! um, or a 71... what was it again? spose if your going to ask that much you ought to know what it is.

1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1, Rebuilt 351 Cleveland V8 450hp Gasoline Engine, Rebuilt 3 Speed Automatic, RWD. 

1971 Mustang Mach 1. Car Is Fully Restored To Original Condition. Only Less Than A Hundred Careful Dry Test Kilometers Since Restoration.

- Restored Era Correct 351 Cleveland With Less Than 100km's <- sorry just can't do metric on a Mustang

- 100% Rebuilt Restored From The Ground Up <- restored and ground up perhaps?

- Every Bolt, Every Inch Of This Car Has Been Restored <- um...

- Over 250 Restoration Photos <- that's 10 grand right there.

- Also Comes With 4 Brand New Bf Goodrich White Lettered Tires. <- and another 10 grand there.

- Paint Alone Cost $10,000! <- ope, and another!

The Pictures Do Not Do This Car Justice, Please Ask To See The Car In Person <- only if i can drive it. :banana:

Non Smoker Owned, Garage Kept

You Will Never Find One In Better Condition, Appraisal Available
Fully restored= painted shock tower struts, a jillion aftermarket engine parts, spring shackles (and probably air shocks)... lollerz

FLS Syndrome=Fast & Loud..Just because he spent 71k on it & got ripped in the process doesn't mean it's worth 71k...I'd love to see the appraisal on it..I happen to be a licensed appraiser in my state..If I wrote 71k on that car I would lose my license ! People should understand that the word restored has many meanings..Yes the car was restored..was it restored to original ? No..Theres all types & levels of restoration..Lots of factors come into play when putting a $$$ amount on a car /restoration..History..Documentation pictures of the work done (can actually devalue a car if the proper repair techniques weren't used) When you start getting over the 50k mark on a car MOST buyers are going to be pretty educated before they plunk down big bucks..

I'd be happy to get 30-40K on my green one IF I was selling & it blows that car away hands down..That being said 20k is a stretch on that car

uruzemat.jpg

Nice 73 there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mid $20s to me, too much wrong: hood paint, no pins, yellow rear bumper, louvers, stance, etc...

Some moron might buy that car and brag about how he bought a $70k Mustang for "only" $40 grand!

Really doesn't look like a bad car... For maybe $20K to $25K if its a real Mach. Takes a pretty big nut-sack to list a car like that for $71K...then to only post the ad with 4 pictures. Just unbelievable...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wow. I still can't figure out if it is a 71 or a 73 with a 71 grille?

It is nice but not $71K nice, LOL!

You Will Never Find One In Better Condition, Appraisal Available.
Untrue. 7173Mustangs.com if full of better examples! :D

I know where there is a 429 Mach w/about 7000 miles on it and it's soooo original it still has the factory tires, brakes, air filter, and everything else on it. I've been drooling on it for years. Its the, "my son bought it and went to Nam" story. He didn't come back and the family has kept the car up all these years. They drive it once a year to a local garage and the guy pulls it down, checks everything, then they drive it home. Its a a touchy subject for them to this day but I managed to politely ask as a matter of light conversation what they would want if they were to let it go and they have a $90,000 figure in there head. Dang it. However, it really is that nice and a true collect might get close to that for that one in particular, IDK.

Back