• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ready to list the White comfortweave on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stocktrader

Reaction score
My Car
Too many to list
Measured the big piece. It's right at 10ft so 3.3 yards. That was $600 in 2014. You also need the white vinyl which I have also. Figure TMI to sew it together as well. Anyone bidding better figure $2000 to get near completion. I can send direct to TMI if you set it all up. That is what SMS did for me. The camera does wonky things with the pattern. It is normal in person.

Attachments

• 20220908_145409.jpg
    20220908_145409.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220908_151234 (1).jpg
    20220908_151234 (1).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
I'm not going to be relisting this on Ebay. They are wanting me to update my 17 year old account and I do not agree with their policy. So they can **** it. Let them sit on my $275 balance until they get tired of it being on their debt sheet. If you want the comfortweave you can contact me here.

I'm not going to be relisting this on Ebay. They are wanting me to update my 17 year old account and I do not agree with their policy. So they can **** it. Let them sit on my $275 balance until they get tired of it being on their debt sheet. If you want the comfortweave you can contact me here.
I am interested in the comfortweave material. I tried to send you a “conversation“ inquiring about it but not sure what happened to the note. Please reach out.

I am so bummed I didn't see this a month ago, I need this material to fix our drivers seat, but I would have bought it all just to get it. Anybody know of a good 72 CW seat or some of the material? Trying to keep our car a survivor.

Back