RESTORATION PARTS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - I don't know what Don did, and I don't think I want to either, but let's just say that I will have my quarter panels a helluva LOT sooner than I anticipated thanks to his efforts.

"You Da Man," doesn't quite seem to cover it.::yourock:::udaman::udaman::udaman:::yourock::

I'm definitely a believer in OMS, and I would like to officially be added to the list of nominees for President of the Don & OMS Fan Club. Thanks again Don, and you will be hearing from me again [soon].

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: "Still waiting for my battery tray and RH trunk drop-off from 'the other place.'" ;)

OK - so I guess I can quit b!tching now. My battery tray and RH trunk drop-off FINALLY showed up yesterday afternoon.

Now I just gotta hound Eastwood for a tracking number for the 'flange tool' kit I order last week. ;)

i just ordered fenders from cj i live bout hour away they wont be in to the end of the month, my other parts were in stock take the good with the bad its dynac sheetmetal wich i think is better quality plus the price,, everything was 30% off

So, I e-mailed Eastwood last week when I didn't get a tracking number, and they said the tools I ordered are on back-order til the first part of February. Fair enough - but at least drop me a damn note to say so.

Then just now, they send me a spiffy-lookin' HTML note with the text:

Thanks again for being our customer!
Hey Enthusiast,

By now you should have received your order and we hope it's all you expected and more! We appreciate your business and want to help you get the most out of our products. Over the years, we've found that customers who made a purchase similar to yours, have found the products below useful as well.

Thank you again for your interest in Eastwood,

The Eastwood Team
The nerve... really.

i just ordered fenders from cj i live bout hour away they wont be in to the end of the month, my other parts were in stock take the good with the bad its dynac sheetmetal wich i think is better quality plus the price,, everything was 30% off
Gee - only an hour away? Might be worth the road trip to pick 'em up in person and save the shipping charges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back