• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Retiring to make rare parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1971 Mach 1 Dual Grille support brackets on ebay - $195

1972 Mach 1 Single Grille support bracket - Not available anywhere on earth unless you just go ahead and buy a 1972 Mach 1 for parts

1973 Mach1 Single grille support bracket - $50 on Ebay, I own two of them

You may also want to get the proper bumper hardware to remount bumpers on 73 Mustangs where folks want to do a bumper tuck... While you are it there is a demand for the Big Nose Mustangs for the urethane front bumpers in good, restorable condition.

1972 Mach 1 Single Grille support bracket - Not available anywhere on earth unless you just go ahead and buy a 1972 Mach 1 for parts

It sounds to me like the 72 grille supports were made out of unobtainium, haha

Seriously, if someone has the talent and ability to make those support brackets, I am sure there would be a lot of happy, grateful 72 Mach 1 and Mach 1 grille conversion folks out there willing to pay for them. That could be your million dollar idea.

My college roommate and I used to pitch our million dollar ideas to each other, usually after a few too many beers. The only one I remember that still sounded good the next day was my soft serve ice cream vending machine for school cafeterias. Sadly, I never developed that one though, may be part of the reason I am not a millionaire. :LOL:

Looks like you stole my idea 💡😂

How about ‘73 Convertible motor mounts for 351C. There have been a couple of urban legends that they can be re-vulcanized if in good shape but tracking these myths down has delivered bupkis.

Good to see that there is a lot of market for this since classic car parts design what I want as a future career after college.

Latest posts

Back