Rubber Kit

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
351c 2v
Edelbrock 4bbl, Performer Intake
Ram-Air
Pertronix Electronic Ignition
I did use the search function and got no returns. SO Does anyone know a great place for a one stop shop on all weather stripping, rubber bumpers and anything else that is now beginning to leak after 39 years. Im looking preferably for a kit. Im notoriously bad for missing pieces I needed to order.

Boy I feel a tad bit stupid. After posting this I remembered Ohio Mustang which happes to have a banner at the top of the page I am reading at the moment. Lo and Behold a kit is provided. Now for a retarded question: There is both a door seal and a rail seal?

Last edited by a moderator:
door seal is lower and ends, roof seal goes along the top.

I got my kit from OM too.. be sure to tell Don to include the extra seals that do not come in the kit.

i got a master kit from ohio mustang about 6 years ago. it came with 90% of all the seals for the car that were on the market at the time. I believe it was a rubber weather seal master kit, there was also a rubber seal kit which is the rubber caps that go on various parts of the chassis to try and keep weather out.

This may sound crude but... put someone in there with a flashlight and run water around the edges of the trunk.
Funny. I actually ran in to not2old at the marley station cruise night and he suggested putting some paper down. I located the leak and am considering my options on the seals.

Back