Shout out to a great guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible H Code, 351C 2V FMX
I gotta give a shout out to Jeff73Mach1. Jeff sold me my new 3.50 rear pumpkin for almost half of what it cost him, then offered to split the shipping with me. I couldn't let him do that, so he threw in the necessary U-joint for nothing, and packed it up real nice and sent it on its way to me with nothing more than a verbal handshake. And then accepted a personal check from me through the mail.

A couple days ago, he heard about my speedometer gear ratio dilemma with the new rear end and immediately shipped out the proper gear to me free of charge, postage paid.

Thanks, Jeff! I owe you a few cold ones if we ever get a chance to meet up.

I gotta give a shout out to Jeff73Mach1. Jeff sold me my new 3.50 rear pumpkin for almost half of what it cost him, then offered to split the shipping with me. I couldn't let him do that, so he threw in the necessary U-joint for nothing, and packed it up real nice and sent it on its way to me with nothing more than a verbal handshake. And then accepted a personal check from me through the mail.

A couple days ago, he heard about my speedometer gear ratio dilemma with the new rear end and immediately shipped out the proper gear to me free of charge, postage paid.

Thanks, Jeff! I owe you a few cold ones if we ever get a chance to meet up.
With all the jerks I've run into that try to make a small fortune off you just because they have ir and know it's hard to find. It's real refreshing to hear there are some good guys out there to. Here's to you Jeff!!!:exclamation:

Thank you. Let me express my feeling on all of this. Whenever a transaction occurs, somebody takes a risk. If I am not occasionally willing to take a chance, how can I ask another to do the same?

This is a nice site with active and knowledgeable members. My brief time here has been enjoyable and I do want to give back to the site and the enthusiasts that keep the muscle cars of bygone days alive and kicking.

I am enjoying watching your various projects progress. I hope I give back as much as I take from this fine group of people. . . and Wolverine :D

PS as soon as my clutch is broken in I am going to post some obnoxious acceleration videos

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta pile on here as well. Same scenario, but involving a new, in-the-box, repop front grille. Packed it well, shipped it fast, and accepted a personal check... even knocked off half the shipping charges on top of everything else.

Thanks again Jeff - I dare say you fall into the category of 'A real Man's Man,' and an inspiration to the rest of us.

SALUTE!

Back