Slammed 71

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of cool, but not my cup of tea. I, too, lean toward stock when looking at body mods.

Anyone else see a bit of resemblance to the 71 - 73 verts after the stretched and fabbed treatment of the body panels? Or is it just me and the strong coffee this morning? :p

Doc

i really like it, the amount of work that went into it is amazing. and the best part is that it looks like its 100%metal, no bondo or plastic filler on it anywhere. Really shows that the guy who made it knows his stuff. Id of added twin turbos to fill the area between the shock towers and rad support, and id also of made it a hardtop... but thats just me

i really like it, the amount of work that went into it is amazing. and the best part is that it looks like its 100%metal, no bondo or plastic filler on it anywhere. Really shows that the guy who made it knows his stuff. Id of added twin turbos to fill the area between the shock towers and rad support, and id also of made it a hardtop... but thats just me
Yup, I like it too! Clean lines and clean engine bay. However, I'd put a I6 1bbl under that kinda cover :) Cruise around the island 10 times with 1 full tank of gas LOL! I'm just glad he did something with it rather than junking it for scrap metal. That's awsome, I like it a lot!

I wish I had a friend with skills like that - he's already done some of the things I still need to do to mine. Excellent work, and quite a talent as well.

But, I'm like some of the others - not a big fan of the baggers.

Latest posts

Back