Snow melted, Driveway Destroyed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72HCODE

"My World is Fire and Blood"
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1.
Wonderful the snow has finally all melted. I'm sure we are do for at least one more Slam of snow before May this year. in the mean time i got to assess the damage mother nature(Al Gore) has done to my house this year.

1) lost siding.

2) gutters damaged.

3) damage to storm doors from huge amounts of snow up against them

4) driveway, totally fubared, huge cracks all over and sand and gravel from underneath is washed out.

5) damage to fence from high winds.

i need to move

Wonderful the snow has finally all melted. I'm sure we are do for at least one more Slam of snow before May this year. in the mean time i got to assess the damage mother nature(Al Gore) has done to my house this year.

1) lost siding.

2) gutters damaged.

4) driveway, totally fubared, huge cracks all over and sand and gravel from underneath is washed out.

i need to move
Haha, I hear ya! I'm a little further south and the weather still sucks! But go too far and it gets too hot and dry. Just can't win!

1) lost siding.

2) gutters damaged.

i need to move
southern california near the beaches has your name all over it!

Back