So here are my other rides, one truly is a ride.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KC1971Grande

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande, originally bought new by my father in Louisville, KY at Bill Collins Ford. Original color Medium Green Metallic, 302 2V engine, 3 speed manual, medium or dark green vinyl top and interior, and few other options.
First my 1999 Ford Ranger that is closing fast on the 270,000 mile mark. Just had a new cat back exhaust system installed a few weeks ago. It still runs great although I am having a few electrical issues with power windows and cruise and the 4x4 system is pretty much non functional now. I bought it new in 1999 and have pretty much run the wheels off the thing since but the body is still very good. I have a couple dents to fix and some rust on the tailgate to deal with but it's a very reliable truck and has the older push rod 4.0 with a five speed manual.

DSCN0314_01.JPG

And second is my favorite a 2009 Suzuki S40, 650 cc motorcycle. I haven't ridden this bike as much as bikes I had in the past but it's my go to ride for work and getting around when I don't need more hauling capability than it can muster or the weather is bad. Oh and the sleeping bag is there all the time as my answer to a little more back support especially on longer rides. I've had the bike since November of 2012 and bought it used with about 4000 miles on the odometer, it now has almost 20,000 miles. If I was riding as much as I used to it would probably have about 30,000 miles on it now.

DSC_7657.JPG

Latest posts

Back