So what's on your Christmas List this year?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Fun thread time!

If you were writing a letter to Santa this year, what would you ask for? Be creative and list anything you want...not just the obvious Mustang parts! LOL!

All I want for Christmas is an engine that will not grenade itself for at least 10 more years.

And a resignation from the commander and chief.

My car to actually come off jack stands and to be politically incorrect I second Hcodes motion

***Hcode you do know we will be in trouble for our second wish:angel:**

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a new camera and I'd like to get a telephoto lens for it. Other than that, my list would be full of car parts.

My car to actually come off jack stands and to be politically incorrect I second Hcodes motion

***Hcode you do know we will be in trouble for our second wish:angel:**
An appropriate penalty might be the requirement to buy a VIP membership. :D

Actually, that's one of the things on my list, and I think I might just get it. :runninpony:

Doc

That's the great thing about these forums and the generous members that make it up! Ask and you may receive! LOL!

Someone saw Doc's request above and purchased a VIP Membership for him! I can't say who as they wish to remain anonymous!

Congratulations! Enjoy the new VIP Status!

That's the great thing about these forums and the generous members that make it up! Ask and you may receive! LOL!

Someone saw Doc's request above and purchased a VIP Membership for him! I can't say who as they wish to remain anonymous!

Congratulations! Enjoy the new VIP Status!
That's awesome. Kudos to the anonymous member.

Yahoo! I'll be in the VIP lounge by 6:00PM, and if I'm still there at midnight, throw a blanket over me and turn out the light. I'll be the one in the velvet recliner with the keg of Keystone Light on one side, a bowl of Tostitoes topped with caviar on the other, and a snifter of brandy close at hand.

To the anonymous son of a gun who bought me the membership, I hope you'll stop by the Lounge so I can buy you a drink. I really appreciate the gift! dancebanana

This forum rocks!

Doc

Yahoo! I'll be in the VIP lounge by 6:00PM, and if I'm still there at midnight, throw a blanket over me and turn out the light. I'll be the one in the velvet recliner with the keg of Keystone Light on one side, a bowl of Tostitoes topped with caviar on the other, and a snifter of brandy close at hand.

To the anonymous son of a gun who bought me the membership, I hope you'll stop by the Lounge so I can buy you a drink. I really appreciate the gift! dancebanana

This forum rocks!

Doc
What there is a velvet recliner and a keg of keystone?

I'm hoping for a Colt Python for Christmas!

A few years ago, my folks bought a few guns and started giving me one every year for Christmas! Dad originally showed them to me to see if it was a good deal so I know there were a few! I already got a Colt Anaconda, Colt King Cobra and A Ruger Redhawk. This year I'm wishing for the Python to round off my Colt Big Snake collection! I'm not even sure he bought all the guns he showed me from the private seller but I hope he did! LOL

Mom passed a way last January so this year will be a little hard. She never like guns but she appreciated the fact that I enjoy them and returned the enthusiasm.

Other wise, I am also hoping for some Mustang novelties like hats and shirts to wear to car shows!

Actually, I'm kinda weird about these things. I don't really 'want' anything in particular - I just don't want something cheesy or cheap just for the sheer purpose of getting 'something.' I got too many cheesy-gifts that kinda sucked growing up just because the line of thinking was quantity over quality.

I prefer things to come as a surprise, but by the same token, I'd rather have just a Craftsman 5-piece ratcheting combination wrench set than a 400-piece "Harbor-Fright Special" set of similar tools (for instance) - I've busted open way too many knuckles from cheap tools breaking.

If I want or need something, I usually just go get it when I need it (if it's affordable enough) instead of waiting for Christmas.

I hope that doesn't make me sound like a snob... I just hate to see people I care about waste good money on me buying lots of junk when they could just get some of the good stuff instead.

That being said, I think what I want for Christmas is the ability to do a good job grafting the new front clip onto my Mach1, and the courage to cut the poor car in half to get things started. Everything after that will be like Christmas Day all over again. :D

I'll keep you in my thoughts this Christmas. The first without Mom is hard.
W3rd, Brutha! Hang in there, Rocketfoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I ever want is big hugs and kisses from my wife and family. That's the real spirit of Christmas. The presents just keep the consumer spending based economy rolling. ..... Okay, if someone put me in for the next overhauling show, that would be nice...

i built mine :D

100_3082.jpg

now i have the set

100_3036.jpg

Back