Sport Mirrors on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach1, 351 Cleveland, Ram Air (not factory), C6 Automatic, AM/8 Track, Bright Red.
Last edited by a moderator:
maybe now I can have the right style mirrors on my car.

and Brockton MA, is only 35 min away, and its actual only 5 min from my office.

I will bid no more!!! You take it from here!

your the one that outbid me!!! :D

the guy is near my office, if I won them I was going to pick them up (save on shipping)

the guy is near my office, if I won them I was going to pick them up (save on shipping)
I will try to win them, I'm afraid the Reserve it way up there.

I will let you know by mid day Sunday if I'm maxed out on what I can spend.

I will try to win them, I'm afraid the Reserve it way up there.

I will let you know by mid day Sunday if I'm maxed out on what I can spend.
I'd stop bidding, it may encourage the guy to lower his reserve as the time gets near to ending; place the max you're willing to pay 10 seconds before bidding is over.

If it's still below his reserve send him a message letting him you're interested at the price "you're willing to pay" and can pick them up in person and pay cash.

Jim

$120 is a good price, but its more then I can spend now.

Don,

I'm trying to sell some of the my un needed parts I have been holding on to, so buy afew things I have in the Shopping cart on your Site. :D

well, I contacted the seller again, and I picked up the mirrors for $75

the only issue is the remote is jammed, I disassembled it and cleaned it up, it was horrible inside, and the cables were off the mounts inside the mirror, but its all good now.

the funny part is that the original color of the mirrors are light blue just like my car, I told my wife it was meant to be mine.. LOL

now I can replace the Maverick/Pinto rear view mirrors I have on the car now, even though they do look good, but the base is different.

Latest posts

Back