STOP: Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com EVERYDAY At Home & Work!!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
206 to 198! We need votes!!!

[align=center]

Vote For US today!

[/align]

[align=left]

Vote For US today!

[/align]

[align=right]

Vote For US today!

[/align]

2 Away and I don't think it counted my vote yet!

We need more links the the voting thing on our signatures because it is much more easier than go to home and search for the tinny little banner there guys!!

I already asked Barry to count me on that!

Added to Damian's signature and I also added the button to the main index page in the right hand column...just above the garage random image gallery! Looks like we are back down by 2...need more votes!

I was trying to figure out how to post the script for the Vote Icon so others could use it, but it just turns into the icon when I try to post it. I tried adding some spaces and letters that could later be deleted, but no luck. If anyone wants the script PM me your email address or ask Barry (Rocketfoot) unless Rocketfoot does not want too many of these (I don't know how much memory they use).

[align=center]

Vote For 7173Mustangs.COM Today!

[/align]

[align=left]

[/align]

[align=right]

[/align]

You have to use the code button (looks like a tic tack toe board) in the post editor...

To put the vote icon into your signature, just copy the code below and paste it into your signature! That's all there is to it!

Code:
[url=http://topstangs.com/cgi-bin/topsites/rankem.cgi?id= Rocket][align=center][img=http://topstangs.com/imgs/120x45bk1ani.gif][/url]
[b][color=#FF0000][i][size=x-small]Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day![/size][/i][/color][/b][/align]

Ok, I figured out how to show the script. Attached is a Microsoft Word document with three different scripts what will show the voting icon in your signature or thread post.

The first script is centered icon, the second will align the icon on the left, and the third will align the icon on the right.

Edit: Oops, Barry beat me to it by 4 minutes! My attachment has three different postions for the icon: center, left, and right.

top mustang sites voting link script 7173 Mustangs.doc

Attachments

• top mustang sites voting link script 7173 Mustangs.doc
    20 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Back