switch lights

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adm22

Reaction score
Wyoming a small town in the People's Republic of I
My Car
1972 convertible with almost half a million miles 351c- T5 transmission for 24 MPG on the Hwy! Still has a few original parts on it- not many!

also have a 1975 Bricklin with less than 20k miles.
Just had to replace the windsreen wiper switch- actaully take the bad intermitent one out annd put the original one back in.

While doing so noticed that there appears to be a light bulb back there. Has never worked as long as I have had the car 20+ years. Also figure that the top up down switch, light switch and cell phone charger plug has these lights.

Any idea how one getss to these bulbs to replace tham and what kidn they are. I was unable to reach back to get them.

The easiest way I saw to get to them was to either pull the dash apart, or remove the switch from the dash to allow access from the underside. I don't remember the bulb size, but Sylvania has a bulb guide for our cars that should tell you

I've got a box of them in my glove box. I will check what the number is on the box

I know on mine I used 1895 bulbs. If you need one for the console selector (auto Trans) it is a 1445 bulb

Yeah, and they look better with LEDs.

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Back