Tacoma, Washington - Oct 5 or 6, 2015

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. However, if you can't make it, I'd prefer not to drive that far north for dinner.

Sorry about your stones, man.
Ernie, sorry to hear about the kidney stones, it's a hell of a drive for you through that traffic so if you decide not to tackle it with your medical issues; no big deal, just give us a heads up and we'll skip the drive to SeaTac and have a beer for you at the Ram in Lacey.

Jim

I think it would be best for me to sit this one out. If it wasn't for the stones I would be there. They are unpredictable and I always have a hard time with them.

I don't want you guys to go to all the trouble to drive to Sea Tac and then I have an attack and can't be there. I will meet up with you guys next time.

Sorry about your troubles Ernie. Thanks for letting us know. Next time. :)

So, Don and Jim, what time do you want to meet at the Ram in Lacey? Or would you just like me to pick you up?
Same here Ernie, hope you get over it soon, it was great seeing you at the car show, we'll have a beer for you.

Pat, I say we just all meet there at a time that works for Don, by the time you came by my house to pick me up you could be almost there. Don for your GPS, the address is 8100 Freedom Ln NE, Lacey WA 98516.

Hi guys, I just wanted to chime in because my job will be moving me up to Everett, WA next year around August! I am happy to see so many people that live in the area and can't wait to meet and get to know all of you!

Back