teaser pic for my coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 coupe
1998 mustang
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R
I know I did not want to post any pics of my car until it was completely the way I wanted it but I took it to my dads house becasue he has a lift in his garage and needed to do some undercarriage things but I also have a base coat of paint that i did myself. It's not the final product but just figured i'd post this up to see what you guys think of color choice.

p.s. Im not the greatest body man but i'm building this car on a budget and my end goal is to have a half decent driver that's not afraid to see a little rain here and there. so with that in mind let me here it!

WP_20130514_002.jpg

car looks good man. As long as you happy with your work and the amount that you saving thats all that matters. Keep up the work there will come a day that you will no longer have anything to do to it..

Thanks for the input guys, know its not a show car/concourse resto but maybe one day it could be. For now I am tacking the major mechanical and what little rusty areas are. My goal is to have a weekend cruiser an reliable driver. I'd love to get around to the go fast bits but as much fun as i am having just being able to drive the car whenever i want and the work it's taken to get that far is good enough for now... Can't wait to show ya'll the whole thing, I'm hoping up for a surprise.

@Mr.Cleveland - Yes I am happy with how its coming along, sure it could be a bit nicer but in the end i look at my reciepts and tally up my total investment in this car and realise i spend more on my truck payment in 6 months than i have completly invested into this project :)

Back