Thanksgiving Day Downunder.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hi To All,

My home city Brisbane,on the east coast of Australia, has a local raceway called Lakeside. Once a year, they host an all American car show day to celebrate American Thanksgiving Day.

It caters for all types of American cars, and the whole event goes off really well. This link tells a little about it. http://www.qldraceways.com.au/All-American-Thanksgiving-Day

So, to all you good American people, i say happy Thanksgiving Day, and thanks for giving the world a lot of fantastic cars over the years!

Greg:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys for kind replies; it's my pleasure. I did go to the show today and i had a great time. Here in Australia, we don't get to see hardly any American cars on our roads at all on a day to day basis. Although, it's interesting to see how many American cars have been brought out to Australia over the decades. I don't know the exact numbers, but there would be many indeed.

So when i get the opportunity to be surrounded by hundreds of beautiful classic American cars at once, believe me, it's a real super treat indeed.

I'll try my best to load some photos of the day very soon. I'm checking with Rocketfoot to see how many i can load etc, etc.

Greg.:)

Back