The begining of my sons car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel351

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Sport Coupe
We've had the car for awhile took me awhile but got the frame all done,

now comes the bodywork I have been letting him work on it when he wanted to.

You can call me crazy but while I was at the local junkyard (yes I still call em junkyards) I picked up a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am hood with the scoops going to mold it into the flat hood, (sorry to the purist's),as soon as the weather breaks going to head to Kentucky Mustang and pick up the trunk floor and two quarter skins.

Although I keep mine stock, that sounds like an interesting mod. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
I understand the stock look I have several that are stock well somewhat stock looking

Sep25_003.jpg024.JPG024.JPG

Need to see some pics of this project
Hopefully these load, these are the pictures of the Pinto attack in 84 it sat ever since in the ladies garage but old age slowly ate her away by the way her name is Loretta

Cut that rust outta there!! Quick! Go now!!!
Have already cut it out just waiting for the weather to break, haven't decided which way to go I am about halfway from Ohio Mustang or Kentucky Mustang and I have family in both those area's guess it'll boil down to a coin flip as both their prices on parts are with in several dollars :D

Crazy thought on the way home (us old people have them) I have a 99 Explorer with a 5.0 in it runs very well has about 30k on it was t-boned early in it's life, I bought it for the transmission for my wife's Explorer anyways it's just sitting with a nice low mile motor should I pull the Cleveland and drop this one in, I know this motor runs very well Cleveland is unknown at this moment plus my son is handicapped and I want it to be as trouble free as I can get it (his handicap just affects his lower body)

Well guys and gals scratch the Grand Am hood,it wont fit without some major cutting on the stock hood as it will not fit in the center area and also it kinda looks stupid because it rises up in the front. Oh well back to the drawing board

Back