Time to (UPDATED 3/1/2014) contribute some pics

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good ! You know you can buy the upper outer part of the rear torque box..Listed as 65-70 Plate rear upper torque box..It's what I used on the passenger side..wish I would have known before I made the drivers side. Almost perfect fit very little modification needed.

Looking good ! You know you can buy the upper outer part of the rear torque box..Listed as 65-70 Plate rear upper torque box..It's what I used on the passenger side..wish I would have known before I made the drivers side. Almost perfect fit very little modification needed.
Thanks I didn't know that but they are done now. It was enjoyable to make them. Thanks for the heads up on the rust bullet by the way. I didnt know anything about Rust Bullet until I read some of your posts in years past. I wouldn't want to be doing this project without it.

Nice job keep the pics coming!
Thanks, I know Im slow about pics I need to get my daughter (13 yr old) to upload them for me as I take them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Sorry Guys I haven’t put anything on here in almost 8 years…… the car is pretty much done, painted it last winter And My son is doing well he has given me 2 beautiful grandkids. I will try to start a new thread because tiny pic delete most of my other pics.

Tried to add a pic looks like that’s going to be a pain, it went to 58% and stopped uploading. I was going to post a picture of the car done

Back