Trading for Olympic sprint update

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71MACH-1

Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH 1 351C (WITH A CAM)
4SPD HURST
FACTORY AC
DISC BRAKES
PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC IGNITION
TORINO SEATS WITH CONSOLE
GAUGE PACKAGE
I am meeting to trade my 65 caddy convertible for a 72 coupe sprint .

http://www.1972MustangSprint.com/

Go here. It is the 3spd coupe under sprint registry

I would like more feedback please before I trade. I love the caddy but the sprint is cool!

Already said my piece. Sounds like a done deal to me. Good luck with the new project. Chuck

Chuck,

Any car shows our way that are in the summer/fall??

(Shhhh... somebody's about to steal a Caddy... :( )

It all counts on what you want man...Value wise you will be taking a little loss...But it all counts how attached you are...and how much you want a sprint...I know when it comes to me..Sometimes price and value doesnt matter..But how happy it makes you in the end:)

I think it is safe to say the consensus (based on this thread and the other one) from the folks on this Site is that "they" would keep the Cadilac. As Hyena said, it really comes down to what is most important to you.

...that is a MIGHTY nice looking Caddy Convertible that you have:)!

BT

Chuck,

Any car shows our way that are in the summer/fall??
The Oklahoma Mustang Club (OMC) has a list of upcoming events and shows. The MCA Grand National will be held in Mustang, Oklahoma 08/31/2012 - 09/02/2012 and will a big show with many high quality cars. The Mustang, Oklahoma Western Days car show is on 09/08/2012. It is actually two shows one is Mustangs only put on by the OMC the other is an open class for everything else. A lot of other events out there, just do a search for Car shows or events in OKC. Chuck

He backed out. I'm glad he did. I have had it since I was 19. And it is worth a lot more $$.

I was just looking for sOmething different and talked myself into it......

I think it worked out for the best for you. Something interesting will come along. Chuck

I think it's for the best.... if you're thinking of doing a trade again...do yourself a favor get appraisals done on both cars that way you can judge what is the better value be able to negotiate better deal.

He backed out. I'm glad he did. I have had it since I was 19. And it is worth a lot more $$.

I was just looking for sOmething different and talked myself into it......
Been there done that...thats why i kept saying...All counts on how happy it makes you...now you dont have to worry about it..hehehe

Isnt always about the money...But the caddy is worth more.

Back