Two dusty Ford Mustang Shelby GT500s parked in warehouse for 15 years worth a fortune

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a local millionaire here that has a building about the size of a wal mart, lol. He buys and lines up Shelby Mustangs, Cobras and when the Ford GT came out he bought one of each color.

He sold a business for I think $17,000,000 and just plays with cars now. He has two down flow paint booths in his shop and does only his work. He has several R code 65 models.

I just amazes me why people pay that much when Shelby did nothing on the cars but put his name on them. Ford and Holman Moody did all the design and engineering work. That is why Ford shut him down in 67 and moved all the production to the Ford plant. He was not holding his end of the contract up. Shelby never owned any of the California operation Ford owned 100%.

It looks like the car is the only dusty thing in the warehouse :whistling:

If you got to the original post it shows it in the warehouse. The pic here is after they were moved to sell.
That's the one ... go look at only the car is dusty, not the boxes, cabinet or other items

Back