FORDMANTED-TED "FORDMAN" EHRHARDT

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Chicago, La Valle is only about three hours north of me. Wow that is one hell of a pedigree, considering all you have done, incredible that you knew Carroll Shelby.
Carroll was a great friend to all of us Texans when we raced at Texas Speedway near Texas A&M ; he would fly in from Cal and sign autographs for us for his Shelby Heart Foundation. Motorsports will dearly miss him; he was a great developer of ideas and knew the right people who helped him get the job done. Lee Iacocca and his many drivers gave us some nice products to drive and own. America owes him a lot for his ideas saved a lot of drivers from accidents and death. Stay healthy; take care and God Bless [email protected]

Wow, a blast from the past...Ted the Ford Man. When I lived in Houston years ago, anyone who needed a hard to find Mustang part went to you. Glad to see you out and about. Good luck in WI!
Wow- Thanks for compliment. I tried hard to help those in need and I want to tell all of you who supported me _THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. For with out you and the LORD; I would not still be here. Stay healthy; take care and God Bless [email protected]

Welcome from WI! The Dells is approx 3/4 of a tank away! Will look you up if I get there this summer.
DA
Glad you are so close. I work at True Value in Reedsburg, W. most of week from 10:30 to 7 PM ; so come see me. No Sat/Sunday. Visit our www.pardeevillecarandtruckshow.com and check us out. help start 18 years ago and still judge cars there. Stay healthy; take care and God Bless [email protected]

HI- I've been restoring 64/73 Mustangs while in Houston ,TX. as FORD MAN MUSTANG & Auto for over 35 years but got flooded out for last time in 2001 by Allison storm that dumped 38" of rain in 24 hours. Fought for whole area on TV and news and got more money and help for us all. Got moved from TX. to LaValle,WI. in 2003. Now own FORDMAN RESTORATION at age 81 and still buy,sell restore slowly, and judge cars plus race some. Own 3 Mustangs-66 Convt., 88 rare mac Laren #851of 1015 made, 92 convt., Plus two Dodge Shelbys-85 2.2 turbo Charger and rare 89 DS Dakota #1042 out of 1500 made in trophy shape. Own 2 AMC 4WD Eagles-84 S/W & 83 SX/4 Eagle(looks like F/B 66 Mustang nearly). Have lots of GC, NOS, new stored items to sell since down sizing in 6 storage units for above listed cars. Own 2 late model FORD turbos -2015 Escape &20172.7 truck.
Belong to SAAC,WEM, SDAC,and several local crusier clubs. Started www.pardeevillecarandtruckshow.com 17 years ago with Jim & Vickie Nelson. had over 2000 enteries in 2019 before Covid. Work with Wis. Dells Crusiers who produce AUTOMOTION SHOW in the DELLS. Last bucket list- Will race 68 GT500 Shelby at SAAC 47th Indy Raceway in June 15/19.
In 1965/66; I worked with Carroll Shelby at Horn-Williams Ford in Dallas before he went to Ca. CS use to come to Texas World Speedway to watch us race for years. In 1989/90; we set Super Stock 1/8th mile record under 6 seconds with Charlie Ford #4729(dr) and have certificate for it. Raced at Charlotte in 1987& 94 with 6S 674 Hertz Shelby( owned for 40 years). Enjoy all car stuff,antiques, treasure hunting, gem and minerls, traveling, and staying close to the LORD WHO has saved my life many times. THANK YOU JESUS!!
Can help you find hard-to-find stuff at no charge . I put you and supplier togetherand stay out of it. Pray for AMERICA and our FREEDOMS Take care God Bless [email protected]
Welcome from Luck, Wisconsin! I also owned an 1983 Eagle SX/4 before 4 we heel drive cars were common, blast to drive in the snow. Always nice to see someone else not sitting around retired waiting for death to come for them! Keep moving forward always. Again, welcome.

HI- I've been restoring 64/73 Mustangs while in Houston ,TX. as FORD MAN MUSTANG & Auto for over 35 years but got flooded out for last time in 2001 by Allison storm that dumped 38" of rain in 24 hours. Fought for whole area on TV and news and got more money and help for us all. Got moved from TX. to LaValle,WI. in 2003. Now own FORDMAN RESTORATION at age 81 and still buy,sell restore slowly, and judge cars plus race some. Own 3 Mustangs-66 Convt., 88 rare mac Laren #851of 1015 made, 92 convt., Plus two Dodge Shelbys-85 2.2 turbo Charger and rare 89 DS Dakota #1042 out of 1500 made in trophy shape. Own 2 AMC 4WD Eagles-84 S/W & 83 SX/4 Eagle(looks like F/B 66 Mustang nearly). Have lots of GC, NOS, new stored items to sell since down sizing in 6 storage units for above listed cars. Own 2 late model FORD turbos -2015 Escape &20172.7 truck.
Belong to SAAC,WEM, SDAC,and several local crusier clubs. Started www.pardeevillecarandtruckshow.com 17 years ago with Jim & Vickie Nelson. had over 2000 enteries in 2019 before Covid. Work with Wis. Dells Crusiers who produce AUTOMOTION SHOW in the DELLS. Last bucket list- Will race 68 GT500 Shelby at SAAC 47th Indy Raceway in June 15/19.
In 1965/66; I worked with Carroll Shelby at Horn-Williams Ford in Dallas before he went to Ca. CS use to come to Texas World Speedway to watch us race for years. In 1989/90; we set Super Stock 1/8th mile record under 6 seconds with Charlie Ford #4729(dr) and have certificate for it. Raced at Charlotte in 1987& 94 with 6S 674 Hertz Shelby( owned for 40 years). Enjoy all car stuff,antiques, treasure hunting, gem and minerls, traveling, and staying close to the LORD WHO has saved my life many times. THANK YOU JESUS!!
Can help you find hard-to-find stuff at no charge . I put you and supplier togetherand stay out of it. Pray for AMERICA and our FREEDOMS Take care God Bless [email protected]
Welcome from Maryland

Welcome from Utah!

Amen to that . Drove 160 mph in 1987 at Charlotte and then got black flagged for passing 18 cars in 1994 there when sorry Bill Clinton came to drive 1967 Mustang 6 cyl. around track. I'm a American German whose family came to America in 1830 thru New Orleans. We have 1876 National archive plaque in original homestead in Camden, Ohio where my cousin lived. Last name is EHRHARDT and now live in La Valle, WI. God bless and stay healthy.

Thanks for sharing your story, awesome 😃👍🏻

God bless you and and take care!

Welcome from a fellow believer in NC.
- You have avery blessed name and be proud of it. I got saved outside Atlanta,Ga. in 2004 at age 63 at Eatonton FGBMA. My life has never been the same.I was changed so much from former self ; even close Texas friends were amazed. I still have a few 351C engine H/D parts to sell and would like any 289/Boss 302 engine stuff if reasonable . Stay healthy; take care and God Bless [email protected]

Welcome. from Upstate Western New York!

Wow-you have some nice looking well kept cars. Love the GT 500 which I let my daughter have in WI. but she sold it. I once owned a true Boss 351C that I sold to Texas Fire Chief who later had it stolen from storage. Raced a 69 Boss 302 (same color) for many years and loaned driveshaft to Dyno Don at Dallas International since he broke his. Same track Green Monster wrecked and killed passenger. Later track was shut down. How far are you from Herkimer diamond location? Had a nice trip there. Stay healthy; take care and God Bless FORDMANTED

Back