ugliest custom Mustang ever built

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Wow.

That is a pretty spectacular specimen indeed.

If only I had more"safisicated" taste, I might be able to look upon this car without throwing up in my mouth.

Some body had a lot of time on their hands..Too bad their metal forming skills & even worse their design skills weren't up to the task..That there is gonna be a hard sell..about all that's left to sell is the interior & drive train.

I love the Q&A:

Questions and answers about this item

Q: this is a joke right?

A: As I told the last commenter some people have more safisicated taste than oothers. What do you have to show you talant?

Q: Why would anyone do something that hidious to a Mustang and then try to claim it being worth $75k?

A: Some people have morw safisicated tastes than others. What do you have in your garage that shows aany talent?

Okay based on the level of safisicatatedishun" that fellers got I know I cant appreesheiated his work.... I growed up in a trailer house and it was a single wide. I'd bet he's one of dem doublewide owning kinda fellers

And it only has a V6. he also says appraised at 75000. hahaha I guess he had a blind appraiser.
I think that was probably a typo and he meant $750.00. I can just see the guy sitting on the couch watching "Car Warriors" or something and saying "Hey Ethel, hold my beer while I fix up your sisters car".

Steve

Holy crap. At first glance I thought it was a totalled parts car. Well I guess I'm just not suffesducatud enough to appreciate a real $75,000 car.

Back