ugliest custom Mustang ever built

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the evil car from Speed Racer

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he's proud to say he built it himself..... $75,000 Well it's not a GT and he used the stock rims, it looks like he fused a new car with an old one between the front and rear. Then you get to the middle and it looks like something out of JC Whittney, that's it he built it all from the JC Whittney catalog that explains everthing! ......lol

BWAA, HA, HA,HA..... Salvage tittle.... GUFFAW.... V6......SNORT.......Automatic......TEE, HEE, HEE...... $75,000 appraised value?.....I THINK I JUST PEED MYSELF!!!!! AH, HA, HA, HA.

Honestly they took a nice parts car, spent untold amount of money and time and created something as bizarre as this and making it worth less than what they started with.

The pictures posted below, however heretical to some, at least shows some restraint and a coherent design philosophy.

DSCN1142.jpg

DSCN1143.jpg

DSCN1144.jpg

DSCN1147.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BWAA, HA, HA,HA..... Salvage tittle.... GUFFAW.... V6......SNORT.......Automatic......TEE, HEE, HEE...... $75,000 appraised value?.....I THINK I JUST PEED MYSELF!!!!! AH, HA, HA, HA.

Honestly they took a nice parts car, spent untold amount of money and time and created something as bizarre as this and making it worth less than what they started with.

The pictures posted below, however heretical to some, at least shows some restraint and a coherent design philosophy.

DSCN1142.jpg

DSCN1143.jpg

DSCN1144.jpg

DSCN1147.jpg
I've seen pics of 65/66's made into a station wagon, but that's the first 69. I guess if you need a station wagon that's the way to go! It's different anyway.

What the....did a Nash have sex with a Caddy and this is their love child?????Inquiring minds want to know......

Back