• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Upper Door Trim Panel Passenger Door

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forix33

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1
Not sure what the price would be to offer on one of these, I have the driver side but not the passenger side. Color does not matter as I will be painting what I currently have already.

I have a coded Mach 1 but the deluxe door panels do not fit, could my doors be from a standard fastback and used on my Mach 1?

Any info appreciated and an offer to sell much appreciated. Will add an image of what I have to clarify what I'm talking about as I'm not sure of the actual name.

Thank you for looking/advice in advance.

Not sure what the price would be to offer on one of these, I have the driver side but not the passenger side. Color does not matter as I will be painting what I currently have already.

I have a coded Mach 1 but the deluxe door panels do not fit, could my doors be from a standard fastback and used on my Mach 1?

Any info appreciated and an offer to sell much appreciated. Will add an image of what I have to clarify what I'm talking about as I'm not sure of the actual name.

Thank you for looking/advice in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have a set in black.just pay shipping and you can have them.
That would be great!!! My zip code is 65644, I'm assuming you take PayPal?

Last edited by a moderator:
If they will for sure fit a 72 I will take them and pay you at least something for them. Once I get mine all put together I will be selling my excess parts and I won't forget about ya if you need anything of mine!

Back